Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Use of 7TheBikeShop.com Website
Access to this Website and the use of information on it is subject to these Terms and Conditions of Use. You should carefully read these Terms and Conditions of Use. By proceeding further, you will be deemed to have accepted them.
In these Terms and Conditions of Use, the following terms shall have the meanings indicated:
• “Terms and Conditions of Use” – means the terms and conditions of use of this Website herein contained;
• “7TheBikeShop.com Website” and “Website” mean this website, being a website accessible at or via any or all of the following internet address: (i) www.7TheBikeShop.com
• “You” means any and all persons accessing or using this Website and/or availing of any information and/or services available on or via this Website;
• “We” and “our” and “us” means 7TheBikeShop.com Website
Canceling An Order
We reserve the right to cancel an order up to the point of delivery if there was a pricing error in the listing. We will offer the customer the choice to pay the difference or refund the money paid for the incorrectly priced item. The processing of a payment and acknowledgement of an order does not constitute a legally binding contract. We are humans running a business and errors can occur from time to time.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Information appearing on this Website is provided in accordance with and subject to the laws of Northern Ireland and the laws of Northern Ireland governs the conduct and operation of this website. The courts of Northern Ireland have exclusive jurisdiction over all claims or disputes arising in relation to, out of, or in connection with these Terms and Conditions of Use, the information contained on this Website, and any use made of that information. Any such claims or disputes shall be resolved in accordance with the laws of Northern Ireland.
Disclaimer as to accuracy of information
Care has been taken in the preparation of the information contained on this Website. However, we do not make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy of the information contained on this Website.
Prohibited use of Website
The information on this Website is not intended to be provided to and should not be used in any State or jurisdiction of any nature in which access to or use of such information is prohibited, whether in the format in which it is presented on this Website or otherwise. If you have any doubts about the legality of your using this Website, you should not continue any further.
• This Website contains hypertext links to websites not maintained by 7TheBikeShop.com or any member of 7TheBikeShop.com. Neither 7TheBikeShop.com endorses or represents the reliability, accuracy, or quality of any information, goods, services, or products displayed or advertised on such other websites. No member of 7TheBikeShop.com is or shall be (or be deemed to be) a party to any contract that you may or do enter into with the providers of such goods, services or products. You are reminded that different terms and conditions of use will apply to you as a user of such websites. 7TheBikeShop.com hereby disclaims any and all liability for the content of such websites and any loss or damage of any nature suffered by you as a result either: (a) of accessing or using such websites; or (b) availing of or acquiring any or all of the goods, services or products advertised or available on or via such websites. The use by you of such websites is at your sole risk.
• No third party is permitted to create a link from another website to this Website without our prior written consent.
Alert – Hoax Emails
A number of organisations and their customers have recently been the target of hoax e-mails that are aimed at gathering Internet/account details of the customers. Some of these hoax e-mails have encouraged or facilitated contact with hoax websites that purport to be (but are not) the website of the relevant banking organisation. To date the occurrence of such online fraud has not been extensive. However, we would always advise you to be cautious as regards disclosing your personal details. In particular, you should note that we will only ever request your personal details if: (i) you are seeking to initiate an order via this Website; or (ii) you initiate a request for a particular service via this Website, and we require certain of your personal details to provide you with the requested service.
At 7TheBikeShop.com we are committed to ensuring the privacy of your information and seeking to attain the highest standards of security at all times. However, you should note that messages and information passing over the Internet may not be free from interference by third parties and should be independently verified. You should never disclose data over the Internet unless you have satisfied yourself as to the security of the related technology/encryption.
Whilst we at 7TheBikeShop.com invest in the best technology, please note that 7TheBikeShop.com cannot guarantee the privacy or confidentiality of information relating to you that passes over the Internet. In accessing this Website and in availing of any of the services/information available on or via this Website, you are deemed by these Terms and Conditions of Use to accept that electronic mail messaging and Internet communication may not be free from interference by third parties and may not remain confidential.
In all circumstances the use by you of this Website is at your sole risk.
General disclaimer of liability
• No member of the 7TheBikeShop.com (or any other person involved with the provision and maintenance of this Website) takes any responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided on this Website. Use of such information is at the user’s sole risk. No member of the 7TheBikeShop.com accepts any liability for any loss or damage of any nature, including but not limited to loss of profits, goodwill, or any other type of financial or other pecuniary or direct or special indirect or consequential loss howsoever arising whether in negligence or for breach of contract or other duty as a result of:
(i) use of this Website, including but not limited to any electronic mail messaging and Internet communication that may arise from, in the course of or pursuant to such use; and/or
(ii) reliance on the information contained in this Website, whether:
(a) downloaded or not;
(b) authorised or not.
• 7TheBikeShop.com makes no representation or warranty or undertaking of any kind in relation to the analysis or information contained on this Website or the completeness or accuracy of such information.
Right of 7TheBikeShop.com to information on this Website
The information contained on this Website may not be copied, transmitted, amended or reproduced in any form whatsoever without the prior written consent of 7TheBikeShop.com.
Attempted use of Website
These Terms and Conditions of Use shall also apply, subject to alteration as necessary, to attempted access of the Website and attempted use of information on it.
• In the event that any provision in these Terms and Conditions of Use is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision shall be severed and the remaining provisions shall be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by the laws of Northern Ireland.
• Clause headings in these Terms and Conditions of Use are for reference purposes only and shall not be used to construe or determine the meaning of any or all of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
It is a condition of use of this site that all copy and material shown here remains the property of 7TheBikeShop.com and may not be reproduced, quoted or disseminated without prior written approval of the owners.