If you find yourself riding in hot temperatures most of the time, the Adventure Rally Air Jacket offers great ventilation while still providing exceptional protection from impacts and abrasion.
When combined with the two-way stretch GORE® Overshell Jacket, it becomes a versatile riding suit from Alaska to Argentina, and everything in between.
- Heavy duty Kevlar® mesh construction with amazing tear and abrasion resistance
- Stretch panels at elbow, shoulder for full range of motion
- Large panels of Superfabric® material at shoulder and elbow for excellent abrasion resistance
- Reflective mesh material placement for increased low-light and dark-conditions visibility integrated armour systems
- D30® Xergo shoulder and elbow pieces (meet and exceed newest proposed CE level 2 limb protector standards [PREN1621-1:2011])
- D30® Viper Pro – level 2 back piece (exceeds level 2 impact performance standards for CE certification EN1621-2 testing) cargo, comfort and internals
- Eight external pockets: 2 upper chest, 2 lower centre front, 2 large side hip pockets, 1 rear centre back pouch and 1 upper left spot pocket
- Two internal chest pockets and 1 hidden pocket
- External hydration system pocket with external hose routing option over right shoulder to hose clip on right chest
- 1 fully seam sealed removable roll top “dry bag” for delicates/electronics/wallet, etc.
- Klim ID / emergency id pocket on left forearm (register your jacket online to build your custom id card)
- Spacer mesh at shoulders and elbows for breathability and comfort
- Vertically adjustable/removable kidney belt provides support and stability
- Full circumference jacket-to-pants zip
- Bicep and forearm sleeve adjustment straps
- Leatt-compatible zip-off upper collar
- Premium-quality leather trim-pittards® microvent leather at wrists and collar
- Moisture-wicking mesh internal liner
- PLEASE ALLOW 3-7 DAYS FOR DELIVERY