Cuda CP700R Junior Road/CX Bike
The 700R is Cuda’s largest road bike which allows a smaller rider to jump onto a full size bike which is still scaled down to fit them with smaller bars, cranks and frame. This bike is supplied with cross and road tyres.
Your junior rider won’t get much more of a better start to racing than this, with perfectly sized components to compensate for the shorter riders arm’s and leg’s allowing them to crack on with some fast rides! All the tubing on the frames have been carefully selected to reduce weight but pass the vigorous international safety tests.
- Frame: Alloy Double Butted
- Fork: Alloy
- Bar/Stem: Alloy 60mm stem, Alloy Junior Drop bars
- Headset: Integrated, Sealed
- Chainset: Alloy 160mm with 34/46t sprocket
- Cassette: 9 speed 14-25t
- Brakes: Tektro Kanti – Microshift short reach lever
- Wheelset: Alloy hubs and rims 32h alloy rims
- Tyres: Kenda Road 700 x 35c & Kenda Cross 700 x 1”3/8
- PLEASE ALLOW 3-7 WORKING DAYS FOR DELIVERY
- DISPATCHED IN BOX, SOME ASSEMBLY REQUIRED