Cuda CP26R Junior Road/CX Bike
The CP26R bridges the gap for young road riders moving from a 24″ to a 700c road bike. Smooth gear changing is supplied by a Shimano Claris STI and PU bar tape is used to keep their hands comfy.
Cuda’s geometry is designed to not overstretch the rider and is supplied with road and cross tyres.
Your junior rider won’t get much more of a better start to racing than this, with perfectly sized components to compensate for the shorter riders arm’s and leg’s allowing them to get out and enjoy some fast rides! All the tubing on the frames have been carefully selected to reduce weight but pass the vigorous international safety tests.
- Frame: Alloy Double Butted
- Fork: Alloy
- Bar/Stem: Alloy 60mm stem, Alloy Junior Drop bars 340mm wide
- Headset: Integrated, Sealed
- Chainset: Alloy 152mm with 36t sprocket
- Cassette: 9 speed 14-25t
- Brakes: Tektro Kanti – Microshift short reach lever
- Wheelset: Alloy hubs and rims 28h alloy rims
- Tyres: Kenda Road 26 x 1” & Kenda Cross 26 x 1”1/8
- PLEASE ALLOW 3-7 DAYS FOR DELIVERY
- NOTE DISPATCED IN BOX, SOME ASSEMBLY REQUIRED